If you are concerned about contact agreements for your child or children, contact one of our teams to arrange a meeting with one of our experienced family lawyers. Contact us today via our online contact form or call us on 01436 672212 for our agency in Helensburgh or 01389 762266 to contact our office in Dumbarton. The issues of car residence and contact are very moving. Our lawyers understand this and will guide you quietly through the trial. If you would like to learn more about residence and contact orders and their use for children, contact the Glasgow Law Practice team today. Our team of experienced and specialized family lawyers is very well trained to advise and represent clients in the follow-up of these missions. We understand that the prospect of a collapse in family life or the simple idea of losing a relationship with a child can be incredibly emotional and can be difficult for everyone. Our team will work with you to create a strong case to support your candidacy and will be happy to defend your interests in court if necessary. We manage our clients as individuals and approach each situation impartially and objectively. To find out how our team can help, contact us today.

The type of court order you need depends on what you have not been able to agree. You can apply for more than one court order. What if we can`t agree on the rules for children? If you are unable to meet on your own and discuss orders for children, mediation may help. It is only one step away from supporting a mediator – an impartial trained person who tries to resolve your differences – to reach the arrangements themselves. You can choose what you need to agree on in your parenting plan. For example, where your children will live, who else can take care of them or how they spend school holidays and birthdays. A time spent with the order requires that the person with whom a child lives allow that child to spend time with a designated person in the command. The type of contact varies depending on the circumstances. Here too, orders usually continue until the child is 16 years old. Should we use the dishes? In the end, if the negotiations prove impossible or unsuccessful, the court may make the decision for you. The court will be very reluctant to make decisions about your children, because they generally feel that parents are the best people to make those decisions about children. Hello Tom What`s going to happen to your situation? I hope you solved the problem with your ex.

If not, maybe you could go back to the court that issued the order or maybe try to consult citizens via the following link: www.citizensadvice.org.uk alternatively, we have a forum with an existing community of experienced fathers and moderators – if you post an update on the forum and ask for help and advice, they may be able to help you. If you need help, let us know. Thanks, Dad. Info Team Residence orders are commands that govern with whom the child lives. The decision will be based on what is in the best interests of the child, the outcome being based on who is best placed to meet the child`s practical and emotional needs, as well as other factors such as the child`s current arrangements and sibling arrangements.