One of Brazil`s largest insurers, Porto Seguro S.A. («Porto Seguro»), and one of the country`s leading private banks, Itau Unibanco Holding S.A. (Itau Unibanco), recently announced an agreement to merge their private and auto insurance. The merged entity, which will retain the porto Seguro name, will be controlled by a new holding company called Porto Seguro Itau Unibanco Participacoes (PSIUPAR). It would become Brazil`s largest car and residential insurer, with more than three million car policies and more than one million residential policies, and the third largest Brazilian insurer in total behind Itau Unibanco`s life insurance unit and the private bank Bradesco`s insurance units. Within the EU, Portugal has been one of the Member States most involved in maintaining transatlantic relations and the Latin American region as priorities of the European Union`s foreign policy. Supporting the establishment and strengthening of relations with several states and groups of countries through various instruments and mechanisms – CETA between the EU and Canada, the agreement for political dialogue and cooperation ENTRE the EU and Cuba, the summit and agreements establishing the EU-CELAC Foundation, the strategic partnership with Brazil, the EU-MERCOSUR association agreement, the modernisation of trade agreements, etc., as well as the firm commitment to negotiate TTIP. Under the merger agreement, Porto Seguro`s current majority shareholders will hold 57% of PSIUPAR`s shares. Itau Unibanco will own the remaining 43%. According to Itau Unibanco President Roberto Setubal, his company is «quite pleased to see Jayme Garfinkel at the helm of the company».

The only exception is the economic blocs of each country: a Brazilian does not have free movement within the European Union, while the Portuguese do not have the rights of Brazilians within Mercosur, i.e. the agreement is only within the countries and not an agreement between economic blocs. [3] The status of equality between Brazil and Portugal (Portuguese Estatuto da Igualdade between Brazil and Portugal) is an agreement between Brazil and Portugal, signed on 7 September 1971 in Brasilia, which guarantees the Portuguese in Brazil and Brazilians in Portugal the same rights and obligations as their respective nationals. Prices vary depending on the date of the card`s validity, the urgency of the request and where you want to retrieve the card. The outpatient service allows people who cannot attend an IRN reception to process the citizen card at home, in the detention centre or in the health centre where they are hospitalized. The service sends an NNI member to the location of the person who must request the card. However, from 2017[Update], BIs continued to be issued in some cases. [2] To apply for the card, go to one of the following service sites and bring the necessary documents: The first request for a citizen`s card must be made in person: document verifying the identity of the holder and Portuguese nationality You must specify the urgency of the application and where you wish to retrieve the card in addition, Since Brazilian nationality alone is not sufficient to allow a person to use the European Union`s free movement of persons provisions, these cards are marked by «NeO SERVE OF VIAGEM DOCUMENTO / NOT VALID AS A TRAVEL DOCUMENT», instead of the machine-readable area found on a Portuguese citizen`s map.

[5] «Lexology is an excellent service that provides easy access to a large number of relevant articles from a number of information providers in different geographic areas — I just want to thank everyone involved in providing this reference!» You can apply for this card if you need a citizen card and you can`t wait for the final card to be issued.